FASCIQ® fascia release- and treatment tools are used to treat the fasciae, to bring about a loosening of the fasciae (fascia release) and to maintain a flexible fascial network (fascia treatment). Regular use of these products can prevent injuries.
Fasciae mainly consist of connective tissue in different forms and structures. They are located throughout the body and are interconnected. In recent years, we have learned more and more about the function of the fascial network. Good results have been achieved with a treatment directed specifically at the fasciae.
Among other things, the fascial network has an effect on:
• Movement and mobility.
• The immune system.
• The balance of various internal systems (lymphatic, digestive, hormonal and metabolism).
• The posture.
FASCIQ® – Recommended by Dr. Robert Schleip
“We are delighted to include FASCIQ® as one of our partners. Not only do we share a common purpose – supporting medical health professionals achieve their aspirations – we know how fundamental education and a well applied fascia treatment concept, which is based on well conducted scientific research, can improve clients’ well beings on a global level.”
– Dr. Robert Schleip
Fascia Research Group, Munich, Germany
FASCIQ® Massage Tools & Training Equipment
• FASCIQ® IASTM Tools made of high-quality stainless steel, used by the professional therapist for “soft tissue” and trigger point treatment.
• FASCIQ® Cupping Sets for loosening the fasciae, pain reduction and stimulating perfusion. Cupping sets (i.e. Cellulite Cups, Facial Cupping & Sports Cupping Set) also facilitate a faster disposal of bodily waste.
• FASCIQ® Floss Bands are used by the professional therapist to mobilize the fasciae and joints in order to regain a full range of motion.
• FASCIQ® Suspension Trainer is part of the Strength and Suspension training equipment range (also contains: Resistance Bands and Resistance Bands with Handles) and gives you the opportunity to perform full body workouts from home.
Where to buy FASCIQ® products?
More and more therapists choose to use FASCIQ® tools during therapy. Purchase FASCIQ® fascia massage tools in the THYSOL Australia webshop.
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Drop$123.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® Silicone Vacuum Cup – Large$14.25 Add to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Mustache$199.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Grip$143.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Small handlebar$179.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Kiss$143.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® Floss Band 208 x 5 cm x 1,5mm (Strong)$27.95 Add to cart
FASCIQ® Floss Band 208 x 2.5 cm x 1.5mm (Strong)$18.95 Add to cart
FASCIQ® Facial Cupping set$24.95 Add to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Toolset – Large$1,154.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® Peanut Massage Ball – Small – 16 cm
$24.95Add to cart
FASCIQ® Peanut Ball – Large – 25 cm
$37.95Add to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Toolset – Small$619.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® Silicone Cupping Set – 2 Cups Small$15.50 Add to cart
FASCIQ® Silicone Cupping Set – Small and Large Cups$18.95 Add to cart
FASCIQ® Trigger Point Ball (Lacrosse Ball) – 8 cm
$16.95Add to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Artist$143.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® Cellulite Cupping Set of 4 Cups$49.95 Add to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Razor$199.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Large handlebar$283.95Free shippingAdd to cart
FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Wheeler$164.95Free shippingAdd to cart
Note: Please note that the specified tape applications and information on our website about the opportunities in the Medical Taping Concept, have not yet been scientifically proven. The statements and examples cited are based on long term experiences of patients and skilled therapists.