Looking for a comprehensive book about taping Lymphedema? Discover all the possibilities in the field of lymph taping using this comprehensive handbook.
Lymph taping by Josya Sijmonsma: a must for tapers
The second book of Josya Sijmonsma titled “Lymph Taping” is a must for any taper. Lymph teacher Josya Sijmonsma wrote the Manual Lymph Taping in 2011. This handbook is not only a reference to edema and skin therapists but also for all tapers with interested lymph taping techniques for non-edema patients.
MTC Lymph taping book:
• Book consists of nearly 200 pages
• Book quality • Written by J. Sijmonsma
• Year of release: 2011
• In this nearly 200-page publication discusses in detail the problems in lymph:
- healthy functioning lymphatic system, such as post-traumatic or post-operatively;
- secundair lymphedema, eg after mastectomy;
- primair lymphedema.