FASCIQ® IASTM Tool – Razor information
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 325 grams
Dimensions: 5 mm x 3.8 cm x 19.2 cm
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
IASTM Tools product video
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
– Luke Rudkin
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby