Welcome to the terms and conditions for the com website and our associates websites. These terms and conditions explain your rights and obligations. Please read them carefully as your continued use of this website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. Please contact us with any enquiries, comments or complaints.
- Our com and associated administration websites are operated by THYSOL Group BV. The terms “THYSOL Australia”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, refer to the operator of the website you’re in.
- THYSOL Australia is registered in Australia under the name of Zebra Lymphatics, it’s ABN number is 36103605321, registered office is, 1 Seib Road, Eumundi, Queensland, 4562 Australia. Zebra Lymphatics’ business phonenumber is 07 5442 8782.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and THYSOL Australia with respect to this Website. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and THYSOL Australia with respect to this Website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by THYSOL Australia. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Materials in site and software rights
- THYSOL Australia products, logos and trademarks, as well as other marks, trade names, trademarks and logos on this Website, are the properties of their respective owners. You may not use, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
- The entire contents of this Website, including text, images, music, sound, photographs, video, illustrations, icons, graphics, headers, data, information and software (collectively, “Content”) are subject to copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or licenses held by THYSOL Australia affiliate or by third parties who have licensed their rights to THYSOL Australia. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the Australian. and international copyright laws and THYSOL Australia owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such law, the copyright in the arrangement, coordination, enhancement and selection of such Content or this Website. Except as provided above, you may not make copy, modify or create derivative works of the Content. In addition, you may not distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, “and frame” the Content in any manner or sell or attempt to sell the Content.
- All copyrights, trademarks, patents, design rights, and other intellectual property rights relating to our websites (including, but not limited to, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, feel, and structure of our websites) will be and remain the sole property of us and our licensors. You may not use, reproduce, copy or manipulate such logos in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
- You may view, use, download, and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. Redistributing, republishing, copying, adapting or otherwise making material on this website available to third parties is prohibited.
- Any remarks, suggestions, ideas, messages and data submitted by you to THYSOL Australia through this Website (the “Messages”) shall be and remain the exclusive property of THYSOL Australia. Therefore, THYSOL Australia discourages you from submitting Messages that you do not wish to assign to THYSOL Australia, including confidential information or any original creative materials such as product ideas or original works. You represent and warrant to THYSOL Australia, and accept responsibility for, the accuracy, appropriateness and legality of the Messages. Your submission of such Messages shall constitute an assignment to THYSOL Australia of all worldwide right, title and interest in and to all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Messages. THYSOL Australia is entitled to use, copy modify, disclose, distribute and make derivative use of any of the Messages for any purpose without restriction or compensation in any way to you.
- The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure that the information on our websites is correct but we cannot guarantee that it is 100% free of inaccuracies, errors and omissions.
- Users of this website are responsible for any decisions they take based on information provided on the sites. We do not accept liability (as far as permitted) for any loss arising from using or relying on information or links included in these sites.Arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions or arising from your use of our websites.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, or for any matter which it would be illegal for THYSOL Australia to attempt to exclude its liability and do not affect your statutory rights.
- Except as set out in clause 7.3, we shall not be liable to you in connection with this Agreement for losses that are not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our actions. If you are using our websites for commercial purposes, THYSOL Australia shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss or corruption of data, or other economic loss arising in connection with this Agreement.
- Except as set out in clauses 7.3 and 7.4, our liability to you is limited to €1,000 for any event or related series of events and €2,000 for all events in any period of 12 months.
- Our websites may contain links to other sites, which are outside our control and are not covered by these terms and conditions. If you access other sites using the links provided, we cannot be responsible for the content of those sites or for the way in which they deal with you or use any information they may acquire about you.
- THYSOL Australia tries to meet AAA standards of accessibility, but cannot guarantee that this website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the site.
- THYSOL Australia DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY ADVICE OR OTHER SIMILAR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THYSOL Australia DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
- THYSOL Australia reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services for which the sale or use of such products and/or services in your state is restricted or prohibited.
- To properly serve all customers, THYSOL Australia reserves the right to limit quantities. THYSOL Australia further reserves the right to cancel multiple orders of this item purchased by the same THYSOL Australia user and/or shipped to the same delivery address.
- THYSOL Australia may display advertising prints for products sold through this Website. THYSOL Australia attempts to display the colors of the products shown on this Website as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of color depends, in part, upon the type of computer monitor used by you.
You shall compensate us in full if we incur any losses or if any claims or legal proceedings are brought or threatened against us by any other person arising from your use of our websites.
Recording Of Calls
Calls may be monitored or recorded for training purposes.
The sale of goods and services under these terms shall be governed by Laws of The Netherlands and any disputes will be resolved exclusively in the courts of The Netherlands.