Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
Weight: 240 grams
Dimensions: 4 mm x 11 cm x 14 cm
IASTM Tools stimulate:
- A flexible and well-maintained, healthy fascial network.
- Improved tissue perfusion.
- Improved range of motion.
- Mobilization of the soft tissue.
- Loosening of adhesions in the connective tissue.
- Treatment of trigger points.
IASTM Tools product video
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
– Luke Rudkin
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby