FASCIQ® IASTM Tool set – Small information
Set Small, 5 instruments with a total weight of 315 grams.
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
- Tool 1 – 5 mm x 1 cm x 31 cm | 153 gr | Long instrument with easy handles and edges with round finishes, suitable for longer strokes.
- Tool 2 – 3 mm x 1.8 cm x 15.5 cm | 53 gr | All sides have the same round finish with a convex side and a straight side.
- Tool 3 – 3 mm x 1.8 cm x 12.6 cm | 39,5 gr | Instrument with various shapes. One side has different finishes, the bottom is flat.
- Tool 4 – 3 mmx 3 cm x 11 cm | 31,5 gr | Instrument has upwardly slanted edges on the concave sides, the bottom has a flat finish.
- Tool 5 – 3 mm x 1.4 cm x 14.5 cm | 37,5 gr | The bottom is flat and the top has an upwardly slanted edge on the concave side, as well as a round, convex arch.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
IASTM Tools product video
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
– Luke Rudkin
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby