The Thysol Corporation is the supplier of the most widely used kinesiology tape in the professional medical market world-wide. CureTape® is a Class-1 Medical product that is registered with the TGA and also carries the European TÜV quality mark. CureTape® is manufactured in the South Korean kinesiology tape manufacturing facility making it the highest quality Kinesiology tape on the market proving it to be a safe product for therapists, doctors, hospitals and patients world-wide.
Characteristics of CureTape®
The characteristics of CureTape® are different compared to the regular tapes currently used by many doctors and physiotherapists. The tape is constructed with a high-quality cotton base that provides elasticity characteristics similar to those of human skin (130–140% self-stretching).
- Its acryl adhesive, hypo-allergenic backing, in wave-form, clearly reduces the risk of skin irritations and allows the skin to breath.
- The adhesive characteristics of the surface are activated by body heat.
- The tape is air- and water-permeable, while still being water resistant.
- Due to these characteristics, once fixed in place, the tape can be worn for several days (4-5 days) without any loss in the quality of its effect.
Buy CureTape online
THYSOL offers an extensive range of CureTape® kinesiology tape products available through the webshop:
- CureTape® Classic kinesiology tape 5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Classic kinesiology tape 7.5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Classic kinesiology tape 2.5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Classic kinesiology tape 1cm x 5m
- CureTape® Giant bulk kinesiology tape roll 5cm x 31.5m
- CureTape® kinesiology sports tape 5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Punch kinesiology tape 5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Art kinesiology design tape 5cm x 5m
- CureTape® Big Boy – bulk buy (40 kinesiology tape rolls of 5cm x 31.5m)
Note: Please note that the specified tape applications and information on our website about the opportunities in the Medical Taping Concept, have not yet been scientifically proven. The statements and examples cited are based on long term experiences of patients and skilled therapists.