The set size L consists of five large tools for treating all parts of the body and larger muscle groups.
Material: AISI 304 (1.4301) high-quality surgical stainless steel
- Tool 1 – 9 mm x 1.9 cm x 44.6 cm 539 grams Heavy IASTM Tool for treating large areas. Two handles and a convex side for deep stroking.
- Tool 2 – 6 mm x 6 cm x 13.6 cm 207 grams Two slanted sides at a perpendicular angle, a convex side and a concave side.
- Tool 3 – 6 mm x 4.2 cm x 20.7 cm 263 grams Two slanted sides with a long, convex Curve and two concave arches.
- Tool 4 – 6 mm x 3.2 cm x 21.3 cm 216 grams One side has one downwardly slanted convex curve and the straight bottom has a convex edge.
- Tool 5 – 5 mm x 2.3 cm x 15.2 cm 85 grams Tool with 1 arch with two slanted edges and one arch with one upwardly slanted edge. Also available with straight finishes.
The most common conditions FASCIQ® IASTM Tools are used for:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shin splints
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Tennis/golfer’s elbow
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Surgical or traumatic scars
IASTM Tools product video
“Excellent product by FASCIQ. FASCIQ IASTM tools are a welcomed addition!”
– Luke Rudkin
Sports Physiotherapist at Premiership side Gloucester Rugby